Aug 18, 2008

More Gina

Welcome to day 2 of Gina K week on my blog. I absolutely love this t-shirt set by Mel M. There are so many possibilities!! I at once spotted the ribbon and wanted to make a Breast Cancer awareness t-shirt. My sis-in-law is fighting it right now so it's a cause close to home.






I stamped the solid t-shirt in close to cocoa ink on Papertrey white cs. I then embossed the ribbon in pink on the front. I used some brown and pink cs, along with some retired SU dp. I added some white gel dots and a nesties tag with a word window punch in the middle. Sentiment is MFT. Simple but effective.





I am thinking of making some other versions of this to bring to a crop for the cure that I am going to in Sept. They have a marketplace to sell donations that people have made. I thought some homemade cards might be a good addition, along with some products that I have to donate. Anything to help raise money for this cause.




Hope all is well with everyone. Check back tomorrow for another card!

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

That's a great card! I am participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in October, and part of my fundraising was to sell handmade goodies at a vendor fair. I did best with individual cards and altered photo frames. Frames were super-easy to make and people loved them! Good luck to you and all the best to your SIL.