
So here is what I have up for grabs. A few Studio G clear stamp sets, a Melissa Frances album, some sticky dots, and a pile of ribbon. Go to the previous post and enter. I will pick this weekend! Good luck and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a card.
1 comment:
Cute cards like the saying Lovin from the Oven, that's cute.
My dumbest injury occured yesterday. We were on our way to Massachuets to the Big E Fair when we stoped at the rest stop. While DH was in the bathroom I decided to play the pinball machine. I pulled the handle back but didn't remove my hand from the handle and some how I manage to get my index finger snapped in between the handle and the spring it hurt and instantly turned black and blue. Talk about being dumb, it hurt.
Another dumb thing when I was little I got the idea to put my right hand on the roof on the car while sitting in the passenger sit reach out with my left hand and grab and close the door with my hand still reaching the roof. I slapped the door completely shut on my fingers and being something was in the door my parents had a heck of a time getting it open - it hurt talking about it makes me ache) I feel your pain I'm always doing the stupidest things.
Chrissy
Post a Comment