Sep 22, 2008

MFT Day



The other day was MFT day on SCS. There was a challenge to use the MFT colors for your card. Anyone who is not familiar with them, their colors are pink, black, and white. That's an easy combo for me as I love pink and black. I wound up making 3 cards and a magnet (I will post the last card tomorrow, I am using it for a special cause).






In honor of a crop for the cure that I am going to on Saturday, I used my Think Pink set from MFT. Kim from MFT was generous enough to donate 3 of these sets for a door prize. Isn't she the best???? I made a set of cards for a door prize (different from these), and I am going to donate some cards for them to sell along with some other goodies. I may even make some more magnets to give away.




I won't post what I used on these cards, but if you want to know just email me or leave a comment. TFL!!

No comments: