Dec 11, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover

Did everyone go to Unity's Hip Hop Thursday on SCS last night?? If you didn't, where were you?? It was fun as usual, lots of fun conversation, 2 challenges, and lots of Unity specials and prizes. I did not win anything, but I did purchase a set that was on special.











I made the card above for one of the challenges. It was to use dimensional bling, dew drops, rhinestones, etc. I used a flower from It Looks Like Spring set. I colored it with Copics and added some stickles. It is cut out and popped up on a dimensional. I used some Bazzill cs and some SU dp. A piercer and some white gel pen finished it off. I added rhinestones for my bling. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love this!!! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the scallops!

Sara Henton said...

Very cool! I like the stitching that you did

Lisa H. said...

love the colors and your faux stitching looks great! such a pretty card. TFS!

Marla said...

Cute card!!

Lee said...

This is sooo pretty!!!! I love the piercing and faux stitching!!!