Unity Scrapbook Design Team
So, I decided to go for it. I looked at the other submissions that were posted and thought, I may not be the best, but, she may like it! As a stamp company, you want to showcase different styles because not everyone likes the same thing. I tend to go simple, which is good for some. I know a lot of scrapbookers are overwhelmed at first by all of the products and techniques. I did 2 new layouts for this. I wanted to use some Unity on the pages although it wasn't required. I loved the first picture of my husband, and this gave me a reason to do a layout of it. I used SU baja breeze and choc chip cs, some K & Co dp and letter stickers, Making Memories brads, SU cord, and Unity's Beach Day kit. I don't tend to journal as much as I should, but this one I had to.
I used my step kids Christmas pictured from last year on the second one. CS is Bazzill, dp is SU, ribbon is Target, die cut letters, and the Unity kit Spring Has Sprung. I like Christmas layouts that aren't red and green, so I went with red and coral. I colored the flowers with Copics to give them a pointsetta look. I love the way they turned out!
So we will see if I make the cut. I would be so honored to be a part of the Unity family. It is a great company to be a customer of, so I have no doubt how great to be a contributor!


No comments:
Post a Comment