Scrapbooking Rediscovered
I am going to send her an email, but I want to thank Angela from Unity Stamp Company for getting me to scrapbook again. She held a scrapbook design team call, and foolishly I thought I should submit. That is until I saw the other applicants! But it did get me to start this wonderful hobby again. I have been so focused on card making and challenges on SCS, that I forgot why I got into this papercrafting hobby in the first place. So, Thank You Angela, for kicking me back in that direction.I think it also helped that I made a few post Christmas purchases at AC Moore and Michael's. I got all of the Christmas stuff on this layout 50% off!! I love K & Co products but can't bring myself to pay full price. So these were a steal! Cs is SU pink poinsetta and old olive. I sponged some white craft ink around the edges. The photos are glued onto K & Co die cut mats, I used the positive and the negative. The chipboard shapes are also K & Co, ribbon is American Crafts, letter stickers are Thickers, and the punch is Martha Stewart. I added some Dew Drops also. I did the journaling in Microsoft Word. Aren't my stepkids and husband goofy in these pics???
Well I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. Look for more pages soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment