Jan 14, 2009

Sketch Challenge

I haven't done a sketch challenge since before the holidays. (I did one last week, my bad) Since I was home today, I figured that I would get to it! I miss doing the challenges, but life has been too busy lately (also the hubby has been home on Wednesdays when I am off and makes me do stuff with him).





I used my Unity set Giggle Grove for this card. I have wanted this set forever ad finally got it. Angela had a great sale around New Year's and I cleaned up!!! Look for lots of new (to me) Unity in the next month. The dp is from KI Memories, cs is old olive and a kraft and orange Bazzill. I used some SU felt flowers and Foo-Fa-La buttons attached with linen thread. I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the bg, and a Unity sentiment. I love this card!!!






I made a scrapbook page using this paper and stamp set. Look for it on Hip Hop Hangover Friday this week!!!

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute card! I love all of the details and color!