Hip Hop Hangover Yeah!!
I am so happy to type that title because that means Unity Hip Hop Thursday is back! Even though I was crazy busy the month of December and through the holidays, I still missed my Hip Hop with the Unity gals. If you haven't joined one yet, make sure you do next Thursday on SCS all day long. They offer contests and specials on their great stamps. Angela, the owner is such a doll and really takes care of her customers.I decided to post this layout since I swore I was going to scrap book the year away. I used my Unity set Dad of All Kinds. I stamped the images on Papertrey white cs, colored them with Copics, clear embossed them, and cut them out. Gives them a little sturdier feel. I used Bazzill cs and Chatterbox dp. I added some SU jumbo eyelets and some Making Memories letter stickers and it was done! I am trying to incorporate more stamps on my layouts and Unity makes it easy.
Well thanks for checking out my post. Have a great Friday!!!

7 comments:
Great layout. Thanks for sharing.
CUTE layout!
what a great page and love your use of that kit! TFS!
This is a super cute layout!!!!
Your scrap page is amazing!
love this layout!
Oh this is sooo fun!!! I love the lo and the colors!!! I hope to get in gear and do some scrapbookin' soon too!!
Post a Comment