Jan 7, 2009

Sketch Challenge





I made these 2 cards for the sketch challenge on SCS today. I needed a birthday card so I used my new Cat's Pajamas stamps. Alma, the owner of TCP, had a great sale last week. I cleaned up and got 4 sets! So look for more cards with those stamps soon. I used Basic Grey dp, Bazzill red, Papertrey white, and brilliant blue cs, and Black memento ink. I colored the image with Copics, and added some stickles. I finished it off with some ribbon and retired SU flower brads.






For the second card, I used my new Unity stamps. This set is called Middle School Madness and it is too cute! I was going for a cute quirky card. Cs is Papertrey white, real red, and pink passion(I think). Dp is from the Target $1 spot. I used some red sparkle gel pen and white gel pen and added some rhinestones.




Hope you liked my cards. Will be back tomorrow with some Unity. Make sure you go to the SCS Unity forum for the Hip Hop Thursday party!!!!

No comments: