Apr 3, 2009

HHH

Happy hangover day!! I made this card for the color challenge this week. And yes, it's a Christmas card. Never can be too early right?? Enjoy your day.

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

love this card Dawn!! great colors for a christmas card!

Lisa F said...

Love the sparkle on the wings!

Scrapacat said...

I commented on SCS. It's still just as pretty! I love the color combo, tho I know it was a hard color set for you (for most!).
~ky

Unknown said...

nice and colorful...and no, you can never be too late to get started on xmas cards!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful! TFS! :)

Karen said...

Haven't seen that sweet angel for a while, love what you did with her!!

Karen said...

Haven't seen that sweet angel for a while, love what you did with her!!

Cheri said...

What a cute little angel!

Lisa H. said...

nope, never too early. I'm always envious of those who create Christmas cards so early. this is just adorable!

Shemaine Smith said...

Hey I say it's never too early to start makin Christmas cards! Cute!!