Cards From This Week


I did a few challenges this week on SCS. I really liked the Limited Supplies challenge where you could only use black and white. It always makes such an elegant card or scrapbook page. The first stamp I thought of was this Unity sheep stamp. It is perfect in black and white, and a great chance to use some fun flock. You can see it in the close up. I always forget about my flock, and it's so fun to use!! The other stamp is also from Unity. Isn't it pretty??
I used Papertrey white cs, SU black cs, and dp from the Basic Grey Tuxedo collection. I had some scraps of dp that I wanted to use. I am so trying to get better at that. I added some stickles and rhinestones to the flower, some Bazzill ribbon I got from my secret sister, and embossed the bg with my Cuttlebug folder. All of my panels are cut with Nesties. Ribbon on the sheep card is May arts. I used a grey Copic marker to color the sheep, and they are both stamped in Memento black ink.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment