Color Challenge Times 3


Hey everyone!! Sorry that I have been absent for the past week. We travelled to NJ for Easter, and I took a little break from stamping to get ready for that. But I am back with not 1, not 2, but 3 cards! I am trying to avoid those little scraps of dp, so I am using it up.
I made these 3 cards using the color challenge on SCS. The first one is a little gift card with no stamping. Sometimes those are just so easy! The next 2 use Unity stamps and Basic Grey dp. The colors this week were pink pirouette, bordering blue, and so saffron. I also used some Papertrey white. I colored the stamps with my SU markers to give them that 3 toned look. I just love the way these came out! I really think these say spring, don't you?
Well, I am off to give the dog a bath and do some errands. I hope to be back later with the sketch challenge. Bye!


3 comments:
those colors w/ the pattern paper just go perfectly... and your coloring is superb...
-- dalis
All your cards are adorable. Thanks for your encouragement this eveing in the hip hop forum. You keep trying to you are very talented
These 3 cards are so beautiful. Love the color combo. Thanks for
sharing...
Enjoy your weekend :}
Post a Comment