Apr 17, 2009

Friday Hangover Again



Hey ladies!! I was bummed to miss the Hip Hop Hangover post last week, but we were away and I didn't make a think last week. So I made up for it this week. I made these 2 cards for the Hip Hop challenges. One was to make card with a bow, and the other was to use piercing on your card. I have to thank Jen Erickson for the sweet bird stamp. She rocks!
Go check out everyone else's posts and leave some comments. I know I am going to!!

13 comments:

Kerry said...

Very pretty cards! I really love the colors on that first one!

Corry said...

awesome cards.!!!

Katy said...

oh, that blue birdie card is so pretty! love them both!

whoistracy said...

LOVE that monochromatic card. Those birds are adorable. Totally need that set. LOL

Unknown said...

Love your gorgeous cards...I'll have to try a card with purple and brown colors too!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the second card - love the colors and the layout! The first card is very pretty too!

Lisa H. said...

yeah, glad to have you join the list again this week! two fabulously, cute cards. TFS!

Pamela said...

Love them both!

CarlaKH said...

way cute!

Karen said...

Perfect spring cards....birda and bright colors! TFS

Kristen Carll said...

These are beautiful Dawn!! :) You rock hun!

Scrapacat said...

Your projects are beautiful. I love the colors - so cheery! Glad you've been back this week to play.
~ky

Rebecca said...

Love your cards!