Apr 22, 2009

Etsy Inspired #31

Here is a card that I made for the Etsy Inspired challenge over on Ashley's blog.
It was a very cool choice, Make Mine Mud by Little Miss Pottery. I even purchased a necklace from her! I made this card using my Unity KOTM, isn't this the cutest stamp? And it is always good to have some thank you cards handy. The cs is not quite navy, sage shadow, and Papertrey white. I used black Memento ink to stamp it, and I colored it with Copics. The dp is Basic grey and the ribbon is from my stash. The brad is SU and the border punch is EK Success.



Hope everyone has a great day!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

beautiful card!!! Love this!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I really love the flower and the pretty center! Thanks for playing along!

Crystal said...

Great flower and colors!! such a beautiful card!