Apr 23, 2009

Unity Addicts Challenge

Every Wednesday, on the SCS Unity forum, there is a challenge posted by the Unity Addicts. This week's challenge was to make a card for Earth Day using recycled material and such. I had been keeping my Unity stamp packages since they switched over to eco friendly ones. I loved the little window on the back where you could see your stamp. I decided to use one on my card!



I used my March KOTM and paper pieced the trees with dp from the DCWV Recycled stack. I am so in love with this paper. I used riding hood red cs, sahara sand cs, and ribbon from SU. I colored the tree trunks and the frame with a Copic marker to make it match. Some brads and a felt flower with a button finished it off.



Thanks for coming by today!!





3 comments:

de said...

This turned out great! I loved how mine turned out when I used the recycled window too! Awesome job!

Crystal said...

This looks terrific!!!

Bonita Rose said...

love the bright colors!