Etsy Inspired

Hey everybody! I have been so busy making cards. This month and next, I have a ton of anniversaries and birthdays that I need cards for. I also received my Unity Stamp KOTM for March and April, and let me tell you, it is a deal. You get so many stamps for your money. I wanted to use them as soon as I could.I made this card for the Etsy Inspired challenge. Check out Ashley's blog, Hearthugsdesigns, and see her and her design team's samples. The shop chosen this week was afdesigns's . She makes some very sweet jewelry. I chose the pendant above to base my card on.
I used stamps from the Unity March and April KOTM and did the faux metal technique which you can find here on SCS. The dp is Pink Armadillo and cs is Papertrey white and basic gray. I added some flowers and dew drops. I also did some piercing to mirror the sentiment. I really love this card!
I also did last week's Etsy Inspired challenge which I will post tomorrow. BTW, My counter is right about at 9000. I will have some blog candy to celebrate in the next week and it will involve Unity!!!


5 comments:
OMW Dawn! This is just incredible!
Wow, I love this! Such a great idea! Thanks for playing along!
Love this Dawn!! I was thinking the same thing with the silver embossing powder but I dont have any, you did it beautifully!!
Just gorgeous. I can't get enough of it! I'm going to try the faux metal soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
~ky
This is fantastic Dawn! I am in love with the little butterfly charm you made, really inspired and wonderful! Great job! Thanks for playing along with week!
Post a Comment