Birthday
My nephew's birthday was a few weeks ago, and I just now made him a card. I know, bad aunt, but my creativity has been lacking lately. I finally got moving again this past weekend with VSN. I decided to use this Gina K. image for his card. He only turned 13, but I thought he would find this old man funny.
I used creamy caramel, Papertrey white, and bordering blue cs. The dp is a piece from my scraps. I used an embossing folder in my Cuttlebug for the numbers, and added an oval with a sentiment attached with brads. The image is colored with Copics. I added googly eyes for some fun.
I made a bunch of cards today with my Unity KOTM. I got May on Saturday and couldn't wait to ink it up. Check back for those samples in the coming days!!

No comments:
Post a Comment