VSN Challenges

Hey everyone!! Did you all enjoy the Unity KOTM blog hop this weekend?? I know that I did. I am still working my way through the blogs, but what great inspiration so far! Another exciting event was Virtual Stamp weekend on SCS, or VSN for short. there were challenges posted every hour and you had a 45 min time limit. You could even win a prize if you participate! I only had time for 2 challenges this time. The first challenge I did was Kristen's, MAY09VSNB. It was to make a wedding card in non traditional colors. The brighter the better! I went with a shower card so hopefully it qualifies. I used 2 Unity stamp sets. Dp is DCWV, and cs is Papertrey Ink and SU. I added some brads and ribbon.
The second one I did was Lee's challenge, MAY09VSNM. It was to glitter an entire panel on your card. I used the same paper for this one and paper pieced the image. Stamps are from Unity's May KOTM. I also used iridescent ice ep for the glitter part. Some ribbon finished it off.
I hope everyone had a great Monday!!!


2 comments:
So wonderful, love the layers and great images and colors!
Wow! These are great! You did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment