May 22, 2009

Love My Sister, My Hero & HHH

Hope everyone had a great time at the Unity hip hop Thursday at SCS. I know I did. Did everyone see the great specials this week? If not go check it out at the Unity store.




When I first saw this stamp, I thought of my sister of course. We were never little girls together, (we are 9 yrs apart), but have always been close. One of the hardest things about moving so far away was leaving her and my nephews. It still hurts I miss them so much! So I send her a card every few months to let her know how much I love her. The inside says "I love you!".




All paper is SU, lace is Michael's, the brad is MM, and I cut the edges with my SU scallop border punch. I paper pieced the dresses and popped up the main image with dimensionals.




Hope you enjoyed my post today. Hip Hop!

16 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great Card!!!

Scrapacat said...

Beautiful work! I love the colors -those 2 girls holding hands might just bring your sister to tears!
~ky

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card! So meaningful.. and ur right, this stamp is perfect!

Jodi C. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lisa F said...

Beautiful card! Love this image - wish I had a sister to send it to also!!!!

Lisa H. said...

great card. love the pink and that image is perfect!

ANAT S said...

beautiful card

Crystal said...

how darling, love your image and that dp is beautiful!! fabulous colors!

Crystal said...

btw I would love for you to stop by and play my Father's Day challenge!!!

Kerry said...

Sooooo cute! Love the colors and touch of lace!

Robynccgirl said...

Oh how sweet to get such a beautiful card! Your sister is lucky!

Unknown said...

Pretty cards!

And I'm using the same set of DSP in my project (and many others the last couple weeks..LOL...gotta USE IT UP)

Have a great weekend!

Jessy said...

This card is beautiful, and your sister will love it. so touching and thoughtful. :)

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card!! Love the colors.

Randi said...

So cute!! Love the pink!

Lee said...

Oh gosh how sweeeeeet is this!!! And your love for your sis shines thru!!