May 15, 2009

Etsy Inspired #36




I am so sorry my post is late!!! We had my step sons baseball game at 9:00 this morning, then we went grocery shopping, then I fell asleep for 3 hours!! I am awake now and ready to share my card. This week's Etsy Inspired shop is DogboneArt. She makes the cutest characters on t-shirts, toys, and buttons. She is also giving away a robot plushie to the winner of the challenge.
All you have to do is visit her site and make a card or project based on her items. Then go to Ashley's blog, and post your creation. She will randomly pick a winner at the end of the week. Good luck!!
I used an Amuse stamp since this little dog reminded me of her characters. Dp is DCWV, and the ribbon and the tag are from my stash. The sentiment is SU. Hope you had a great Saturday!!!
Make sure you check out the rest of the team.

6 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is too cute! great job!!!

de said...

Sooo cute! It lines up with your doggy pic right now which makes it even CUTER! Love it!

Lee said...

Perfect image for this adorable challenge!!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Dawn! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is so, so cute! Fab job!!

Christi said...

Aww, what a cute card! I love it!