Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop!!(Etsy Inspired post is below scroll down)
I am so excited for today!! Especially since I am the first stop on the list. This weekend, we are featuring Unity's kit of the month stamp sets. I joined a few months ago and can't believe I waited so long! It is a great deal for the amount of stamps that you get and they are all super cute. Check it out here on the Unity store site.
I decided to make a scrapbook page for my project. I used stamps from the March and the April KOTM. It was easy to pick stamps for a birthday layout. I just love those numbers!! Next on the hop is Shannon. She always rocks the Unity.
Thanks for checking me out! I will leave you with a quote.
"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
Madeline L'Engle

71 comments:
great page! I love how you popped up the 40!
Great page!!! Love the popped up numbers!!
Wonderful job!
Very cute page!
love it.. ur layout is gorgeous!
Love your page, it is great!!! Whoo hoo for being the first stop on the hop!
great layout! love the fun colors and stamps you used!
Cute layout! Love that kit!
Love your page!
SUPER sweet!
Love your page!
Fantastic page,
Hugs
Angie
What a great page! Love the colors.
Love the Prnage and reds ...so very pretty color choices!
Oooh!! I should've posted a quote. Love your layout!
awesome page.. I love how you used so many stamps on one layout. I don't think stamps get used enough in layouts.. love it.
Beautiful Layout!!
Lovely Layout, its so fun and really captures the moment. Awesome job!.
Well done on being the 1st stop! Love how you've popped the numbers out
Love your layout! Great job!
Well done, I love seeing multi photo pages.
Love your layout!! I am really considering on joining the club.
kat
Great layout..
Beautiful page!!! Love your work with this kit!
Super cute page Dawn! I love the pictures!
Very cool page! I love how you used the sheet of photos!
What a great layout!
Cute LO. Thanks for the birthday quote. I needed something for a birthday card and now I have it!
Rachel B
Very cute page!!! I love the use of the stamps. Those numbers are great!
Great Layout. Love it.
This is such a great page! Love how you used the numbers! :)
I LOVE THE WAY YOU USE THE NUMBERS
VERY CUTE LO
What a fun page....I LOVE the way you did the 40!!!
What a fun layout! I love how you highlighted 40.
Cathy
Super cute page! Love it!
My Dad says getting older is better than the alternative!!! He will be 80 in Sept. Love your page.
Love the kits you used and how your page came together.
~Nancy
Love your layout - so cute!
I love that page! It looks like everyone really enjoyed the party. Great job! ~ky
Love how you used the stamps on your page.
I love the way you popped out those numbers for a birthday...great layout!
What a great way to show the age -- popping up the correct numbers!
P.S. Thanks for starting off this great party with a wonderful layout!!!
I love your page! Super cute!
Dawn you did an absolutely fabulous job! :) He looks so happy!
great layout, love everything
Very nice layout. Can't wait for my stamps.
Cute layout!!
great multi photo page and stamping!
Fun & fabulous layout!
too cute!
Great page.
Great job, the 40 really pop's off the page.
very cute LO..love those colors together.
CUTE - Love the popped out numbers!
I love how you brought so many Unity stamps together to tell your story!!! Great LO!
Great layout!
Wonderful page. I love the stamps the journaling spot is just perfect
Cool page!!! love the numbers!!!
great layout! love how you did those numbers. looks great.
What an absolutely gorgeous layout. I love the way that you used the stamps and made the 40 stand out. Great job!! smiles...
Love your use of stamps. Fantastic layout!!
-Karen
Awesome page!
Fun Fun page.....
cute layout! I like how you the "40".
fabulous layout
Dawn- Wow, this is such a great page. I LOVE all the different elements from the KOM you used. Super job!! :-) ~Jess
Comminting from the Hospital. Been admitted for 3 days.I love your LO.
Perefect use of the stamps..and yes u get alot of stamps for a great price. :)
What a wonderful page!
Love your LO ~ thanks for sharing!
Great use of the numbers and cheery colors for this family spread.
Post a Comment