May 23, 2009

Etsy Inspired #37




Good Saturday everybody!! I made this card last night for the Etsy Inspired challenge. If you want to play along, go to Ashley's blog. She will pick a random winner next Friday and De is giving away a Unity prize.












The shop that is featured this week is sunbasilgarden's Shop. She makes the cutest soaps. I chose the one above as my inspiration. I saw the polka dots and had to go with that. I used my Unity distressed dots bg and stamped it in baja breeze and night of navy. The cs is the same colors along with Papertrey white. Dp is Su. I added a stamped bird and sentiment also from Unity. The brads and stars finished it off.










Hope everyone plays along. You can find more inspiration with these ladies.






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

de said...

I love the inspiration you drew from those polka dotted soaps to create this beautiful card! Happy Memorial Day!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous take on this challenge.

Kerry said...

Great little felt stars and I love all the dots too!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Great card!!

Tiff said...

Super cute!!! Love the layout :)

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Dawn! I love all the dots on your card and that stamp set! Adorable!

Lee said...

Oh I loved that soap too!!!! Sooo cool with that dp!!

Joy said...

sweet!

Scrapacat said...

Cute! I love that saying, and your inspiration piece is just a ton of fun!
~ky

Jacquel said...

Your card is great! I love it...tfs!!!