Jun 19, 2009

May Hangover

Happy hangover day! Hopefully you joined us in the Unity forum on SCS last night for some fun! I decided to show a card from the May kotm for today's post. Don't you just love this tree?? It was so fun to color. This is one of the retiring SU colors tangerine tango. It makes it bright and summery! I colored it with Copics and added some stickles to the center of the flowers. The ribbon is May Arts and the dp is SU.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

8 comments:

Katy said...

pretty, I love it!

Judy Rozema said...

You did a fabulous job on your card! Love the coloring!

Bonita Rose said...

such a great card! it's perfect!

CarlaKH said...

cute - love the colors you chose!

Randi said...

So pretty in the shades of orange!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! ;)

Purple Princess said...

Pretty card!!

Unknown said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous! I luv the DP and the colors that you used...wonderful card!