Jul 21, 2009

My Week Growing in Unity Day 3



Hey everyone! thank you so much for the kind comments that you have left the past few days. It really makes my day. I know a lot of you are card makers more than scrapbookers, so I decided on some cards for today. I made these for a co workers baby shower that we had today. I just love both of these images when it comes to baby cards. I only stamped the one mama bird with one baby. But since it has 3 babies, it would be cute for triplets! All stamps are Unity except the sentiment on the second card, that's SU. Dp is Su and DCWV.





OK, make sure you leave a comment to be eligible for a chance to win a Unity single of your choice, or a prize from me!!

29 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

These are adorable! I really love that first card!

Jenn said...

Fun colors, that first card is super cute

Cheri said...

Both cards are so sweet!

de said...

Beautiful job Dawn! I love these designs!

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are so cute. Great colors, layout and texture. Thanks for the Unity inspiration.

Bekah said...

I love the scallops on the tree card! They're both so cute.

Eva said...

These cards are just adorable! So love that tree!

Rachel B said...

I love all the nesties you used for these cards! All your unity looks beautiful on these cards. The great big tree with the onsie is too cute!

Anonymous said...

These are simply adorable, sweetie! The colors, papers and images are fabulous!

Katy said...

Those cards are great, I love the DP! Your scrapbook pages from earlier are wonderful too!

jan farnworth said...

both are super cute and great way to show how unity can be matched with our stamps just perfectly.

whoistracy said...

Those quail are adorable. Love the colors you used here!

Kristen Carll said...

oo Dawn this are wonderful! :) They are both awesome! Love all your color choices, and your use of nesties!

Unknown said...

Dawn, these are wonderful! Love the color combos and, of course, the Unity stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Rona said...

Very cute! love the colors

Robynccgirl said...

Adorable cards! Great job!

StacyC said...

Great cards!!! I love the colors...

Ravengirl said...

These are darling baby cards! Triplets, yikes! I don't know how a mama could do that?

Erika M. said...

Adorable cards - I'm really loving your style!

Stephanie Niavez said...

Super cards! I love the colors and your use of these stamps. Very cute!

starqueen said...

Hi Dawn,
Really sweet cards! Your scrapbook pages are lovely, too!
Thanks for sharing!

Angie Blom said...

wonderful cards.

Rachel said...

so sweet!

Rebecca {bellacarta} said...

I just love this "little sprout" set more and more each time I see it!

Stephanie said...

cute stuff..loving your work!!

Tina Mayo said...

awesome card..love the colors!!

Gwen said...

These cards are just adorable!! Precious as can be!

Bonita Rose said...

love these.. really! gorgeous work! wow!

Suz said...

Super cute cards. They look fantastic